Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The 5 रेकी Principles of Dr Mikao Usui –

The 5 Reiki Principles of Dr Mikao Usui –
1-Just for today, I will not be angry
2-Just for today, I will not worry.
3- Just for today, I will do my work honestly
4- Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing .
5- Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Who to treat with Reiki
First treat yourself .Next treat your family members. Third, consider treating anyone who asks .Asking is important, because Reiki is a system based on intent the prospective client should express his intent for health and requesting
The treatment .If the patient takes medication, instruct him to regularly consult with his physician because as Reiki rebalances his body , the prescribed dosage might have to be lessened to avoid overdoses. The big bonus with Reiki is that when you are treating someone else you are receiving a healing at the same time.
Preparation for Reiki –
Relax completely –
Reiki Invocation –
I invoke all the divine healing powers and my Spiritual guides to be with me for my healing or for the healing of my partner.
Visualise all the masters with you.
Pray for Reiki saying three time:-“may Reiki flow for healing “
Remember- Hands on Reiki turns on –hands off ‘Reiki turns off.”
Reiki knows no obstruction; it can pass through even thick cloths.
Reiki flows 24 hours – use any time.
Intention, Visualization, and Concentration increases the power of Reiki.
Reiki can be given in menstruation and pregnancy.